When you click "Take Test", one of the following occurs:
- Nothing happens, the test won't launch.
- I get this message: "error creating debug log:undefined"
- I get this message: " FATAL ERROR HAS OCCUR DURIN PLAYER INITIALIZATION"
- I took the test, but the results were not saved.
- My test is stuck "in-progress"
All of these errors are rare, however, there are a few Internet Explorer settings that can cause these things to happen. If you get any of the above errors, please do the following:
- Open Internet Explorer Find the tools menu (usually looks like a little wheel or gear)
- Choose "Internet Options" from the tools menu
- Go to the Advanced Tab Go to the bottom and click the "Reset" button.
- You will be asked for confirmation, so click "reset" again Restart Internet Explorer.
- When asked if you want to accept Internet Explorer default settings, say yes.
- Now you should be able to take the test
If you have another web browser, please reset the web browser to default settings, then try taking the test again. If you don't know how, please try using Internet Explorer.
If none of this works, and you are absolutely unable to complete the test, don't panic. We have until Jan 10th to report your continuing education. As long as you have attempted to take the test, and have notified us of your problem, we will work with you to help you overcome the technical problem and you will have a 2014 completion date.