A. Make sure you have iBooks, Adobe Reader or Kindle Reader installed on your iPad. We recommend iBooks.
- Go to the App Store app on your iPad.
- Search for iBooks for iPad, Adobe Reader, or Kindle
- If you have the latest version, the "OPEN" button will be displayed. Otherwise, the "FREE" button will be displayed, and you will need to install the app.
B. Download the Adobe PDF Study Cards.
NOTE: Don't just bookmark the study cards. A bookmark will expire. Download them to your iPad so they are saved there.
- Using the Safari browser on your iPad, Go to www.phoenixtax.com/account
- Login with the email address and password that you used when you made your purchase.
- Once logged in, you will be on your account page.
- Scroll down to the "My Downloads" section of your account
- Look for the "Enrolled Agent Exam iPad Study Guide - Part 1" or Part 2, or Part 3
- Click on the blue titled link.
- When prompted, choose either "Open in iBooks", "Open in Kindle" or "Open in Adobe Reader"
Now, the Adobe PDF study cards are permanently stored within the App on your iPad.
NOTE: If you are using iBooks, you need to make sure that the "Collections" option is set to "PDF" in order to see the PDFs.
For further information, view the demonstration video below: