A. Make sure you have the latest iBooks
- Go to the App Store app on your iPad.
- Search for iBooks for iPad.
- If you have the latest version, the "OPEN" button will be displayed. Otherwise, the "FREE" button will be displayed, and you will need to install it.
B. Download the iBook
- Using the Safari browser on your iPad, Go to www.phoenixtax.com/account
- Login with the email address and password that you used when you made your purchase.
- Once logged in, you will be on your account page.
- Scroll down to the "My Downloads" section of your account
- Look for the "Enrolled Agent Exam iPad Study Guide - Part 1" or Part 2, or Part 3
- Click on the blue titled link.
- When prompted, choose "Open in iBooks"
Now the study guides will be permanently stored on your iPad in the iBooks application.
NOTE: Make sure you the "Collections" option is set to "Books" so you can see the listed study guides. "Purchased Books" is for iBooks purchased through the iBookstore.
For further information, view the demonstration video below: