If you don't remember your password, and need to reset it, please use the following steps:
- Go to: http://phoenixtax.com/users/password/new
- Enter your email address and click "reset my password"
- You will be sent an email. WAIT for that email to arrive. Be patient. If you do the "reset my password" again, it will just invalidate the first password reset email.
- Click on the link in the password reset email.
- Set your new password and click the orange "set my new password and log me in" button.
- Hey, I am not getting my password reset email
- Check your spam. Make sure it isn't getting lost there.
- Make sure you are using the correct email address. You need to use the one that you used when you placed the original order.
- Try all of your email addresses. Lots of people have multiple email addresses, and swear that they ordered with the "comcast" email address, but they really ordered with the "aol" email address.
- You weren't patient! You did the "reset my password" again and it invalidated the first password reset email.
- You waited too long to use the password reset email. It expires after 24 hours.